Have you ever been so stressed out that you lost your peace, joy or even physical health? I have experienced times like this. In moments of great stress, God began to teach me how to steward my soul.
Health professionals say that 90% of ALL diseases, both mental and physical, all come down to stress. Stress is the root of everything. People don’t know how to handle and cope with stress anymore. Technology and social media compounds it even more with information overload and constant comparison.
Beloved I pray that you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. (3 Jn 1)
When we think of prosperity we often think of finances and material possessions. But biblical prosperity is so much more than that!
John prays in 3 Jn 1, that we would prosper and be in health. He also prays that our soul would prosper. Prosperity is abundance in every area of life. This includes abundance of physical health and well being, abundance of provision, health in our mind and thinking, health in our spirit and health in our emotions.
God wants you to have a HEALTHY SOUL.
You can experience prosperity not only in your finances, provision and physical health. But you can have a PROSPEROUS SOUL. A prosperous soul is full of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. It is full of freedom on the inside. It is content, happy and at peace.
So many people live tormented in their emotions. They are unhealthy on the inside. They are stressed out, burned out, angry, resentful, anxious, worried and just lack the peace Jesus died to give them.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS.
But you must learn HOW to STEWARD YOUR SOUL. When you steward your heart correctly, you cultivate an internal health that overflows into your physical body and mind. When you are healthy on the inside, you can experience divine health on the outside and also maintain a constant joy and peace. It’s a beautiful and blessed way to live!
Here are some keys I have learned to steward my soul:
1. Forgive quickly. Don’t hold onto resentment and bitterness. Clear your heart quickly of offenses towards others. Offense will quickly rob your joy and defile you on the inside.
2. Guard the words that come out of your mouth. 1 Pet 3:10 says, “For let him who wants to enjoy life and see good days keep his tongue free from evil and his lips from deceit.” Make the choice not talk badly about other people, especially if they have offended you. Then you can enjoy life and have a healthy soul.
3. Stay full of God’s presence and word. When you soul is full of the Holy Spirit there will be an overflow of joy that you experience. His presence brings joy.
4. Choose to think on good, positive things. Take negative thoughts captive and set your mind on things that are praise worthy and good. Negative thoughts will corrupt your soul and rob your peace and well being.
5. Choose to bless and pray for others, especially if they have hurt you in any way. Don’t just forgive them, but pray blessing and happiness on them. 1 Pet 3:9 says, “Never return evil for evil or insult for insult [avoid scolding, berating, and any kind of abuse], but on the contrary, give a blessing [pray for one another’s well-being, contentment, and protection]; for you have been called for this very purpose, that you might inherit a blessing [from God that brings well-being, happiness, and protection].
6. Shut the door on unnecessary drama. Choose what stress you open your heart and soul to. Learn to say no to unnecessary drama and other people’s drama. Their drama is not your drama. Protect the peace and joy in your heart.
7. Relax. Learn how to breathe deeply, have peaceful prayer and worship times. And don’t make small things a big deal. Learn to let go of things rather than making issues out of them.
8. Cast your cares on God. Don’t carry your own burdens. Through prayer release the things that are stressing you out and receive God’s peace instead.
I have A LOT MORE to share with you about STEWARDING YOUR SOUL. You can steward your soul well and protect your quality of life from stress and negativity. Stress DOES NOT have to win in your life.
If you desire to steward your soul well I want to let you know of a teaching set I recently taught and recorded called Break the Power of Offense. In this set I teach on Stewarding Your Soul, part of which is overcoming the toxic power of offense.
I’M OFFERING IT FOR ONLY $30!
Break the Power of Offense
Turn Your Pain Into Power & Experience God's Unstoppable Blessing
Life is full of opportunities to be offended, angry and bitter. Things happen outside of your control and can bring hurt and pain into your life. It can almost look like the blessing of God is being robbed from you. In this series you will learn how to break the power of offense and experience God's unstoppable blessing. You will learn how ALL things work together for your good and for God's purposes. You will learn how to transform your place of pain into a place of power. Your greatest struggle is about to become your greatest breakthrough.
Going Over the Wall
Favor Makes a Way
Thrive in the Threshing Floor
Stewarding Your Soul
Break the Power of Offense Teaching Set is Being Offered for ONLY $30!
LIMITED TIME ONLY
When you get BREAK THE POWER OF OFFENSE teaching set, I’m going to GIVE YOU my 3 part teaching set, Understanding Biblical Prosperity, COMPLETELY FREE. It will give you a full understanding of prosperity on every level, including your soul.
God has called you to be blessed in every area of your life. No matter what your circumstances are, you can rise above and live in God’s joy, rest, peace and power. In this series, Matt teaches you how to breakthrough into a place of rest and how to enjoy true biblical prosperity, including complete financial freedom. God does want to bless you! But it’s prosperity with a purpose. Listen and discover the secret to a life of God’s abundant blessings.
The Spirit of the Overcomer
Breakthrough into Rest
Living in Biblical Prosperity
Normally $25.00 - COMPLETELY FREE
Free Shipping within the US
FOR TWO DAYS ONLY
When you get BREAK THE POWER OF OFFENSE I’m going to GIVE YOU my
3 part teaching set, Understanding Biblical Prosperity, COMPLETELY FREE.
NORMALLY $25. COMPLETELY FREE
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Yes! I want to receive the Break the Power of Offense Teaching Set AND Understanding Biblical Prosperity Teaching Set!
Free Shipping within the United States.